Friday, September 15, 2006

Get Back in Line, Bitch!

While I was waiting in a long line in a local store, there was this bitch that tried to cut in line just in front of me. That bitch should thank God because I am still in a good mood, so I said "Hey miss, there's a long line here, please go to the end of the line and wait for your turn" to her.

Did she go back to the end of the line? No, she started bitching and whining, saying "You should let me cut in line, you inconsiderate prick, where's your sense of chivalry?" Oh yeah, here's your chivalry bitch, meet my 12 inch foot up in your ass!

Yeah bitch, take your stupid argument about chivalry and shove it up your ass! You bitches keep on arguing about equal rights among the sexes and you expect us to give way for you bitches? Tough luck bitch, we have equal rights now, so tough it out too and get back to the end of the line, bitch.

After giving this bitch the ass-kicking of her life, people applauded me for giving this stupid bitch what she deserves.

Listed in Technorati under , ,

No comments: