Friday, September 15, 2006

Updated List Of Filipino Celebrities That I Hate

From this article, yes, I admit I think I am losing my bad-assness now. Yep, I thought that I already covered all the Filipino celebrities that I hate with my short list, but now, I need to update it because, there are some Filipino celebrities I hate that I haven't mentioned yet. So now, here is the updated list of Filipino celebrities that I hate:

1. Everyone
2. Their sons and/or daugthers or their future sons and/or daugthers.

Seriously, the Filipino television and movies today have so much inept actors and actresses already, but these inept actors and actresses have so much ego that they think they can act have no sense of shame. These idiots have plans of insisting their sons and/or daugthers to be actors and actresses too.

I mean, WHAT THE FUCK!!! These idiots can't act already and they are insisting their sons and/or daugthers to be idiots too by going into show business. Look at the following actors and actresses who insisted their fucking sons and/or daughters can act:(I know I am putting a big space here, just in case you're wondering)












Parent
Sons and daugthers who entered show business

Fernando Poe, Sr.
Fernando Poe, Jr.

Eddie Gutierrez
Anabelle Rama
Richard Gutierrez(the highest paid idiot in the showbiz industry in the Philippines today)
Ruffa Gutierrez, Raymond Gutierrez
Ritchie Paul
Pilita CorralesJackie Lou Blanco
Ramon Christopher
Eddie Mesa
Rosemarie Gil
Mark Gil, Cherie Gil
Michael De Mesa
Gina Alajar
Ryan Eigenmann, Geoff Eigenmann, AJ Eigenmann
Dolphy(Rodolfo Vera Quizon)From Alma Moreno: Vandolph
From Pamela Ponti: Ronnie Quizon, Eric Quizon, Jeffrey Quizon
Alma MorenoMark Anthony Fernandez, Vandolph
Joey de LeonFrom Daria Ramirez: Keempee de Leon
Helen VelaPrincess Punzalan
Sharon CunetaMaria Kristina Cassandra Concepcion

I can post more here, but I think I made my point. Filipino television is filled with inept actors and actresses and their idiot sons and daughters.

You know, it wouldn't be bad if their sons and daugthers are decent actors, but no, they are nothing more than second-rate, trying hard copycat of their inept parents. As if the Filipino television and movies weren't fucking bad and puke-inducing, here comes their equally, if not more idiotic sons and daughters make it worse. I think I quoted "Bituin walang ningning(Star that doesn't shine)" here.

Listed in Technorati under , , , ,

No comments: