Friday, September 15, 2006

My Colleague Murdered the English Language

Yup, my colleague officially killed the English language today. By the time my colleague he’s finished with the English language; it was bloody mess that you can’t identify it.

He is so much of a dipshit that really butchers the English language every fucking time that he speaks, writes or thinks.

Just look at some of the stupidity that reeks out of this idiot:

Random person: “Where did Michael Jordan played basketball in college?”

My idiot colleague: “Michael Jordan played North Carolina.”

It’s a good thing that I was passing by when a random person was having a conversation with my colleague. Since I am a very merciful bad ass person, I did my idiot colleague a favor by kicking his nuts and beat some sense into him. Holy shit dimwit, Michael Jordan played North Carolina? If I ever meet Michael Jordan in person, I will ask him where did he get the game called “North Carolina” because I looked all over the world and never saw a game called “North Carolina.”

Hey dimwit, I have to wonder where you went to college. Because you defy all sense of logic. While technically the sentence has a correct syntax, the sentence itself is very much idiotic and even normal people will be infected with your stupidity. A better answer would be: “Michael Jordan played college basketball in North Carolina.”

And every time you have to talk or write to anyone, you have to write or speak in “l33t” talk or other fucking murdered English. You can’t resist saying “pwned” or like “LOL” or “GTG”. Hey dickhead, do you have to be fucking stupid and lazy and can’t write properly?

Don’t worry though, next time you murder English again, I am going to do humanity a favor and give you a swift kick to your fucking face.

Listed in Technorati under , ,

No comments: