Friday, September 15, 2006

I Guess Our Next Olympic Gold Medal Winner Will Be Piolo Pascual

You know, I have been seeing a lot of stupidity from television shows today. But the most stupidity I see in televison shows comes from ABS-CBN shows. You want to know why? Well, because when I travel, I ride the bus. And these buses have television sets in them. And what the idiotic thing here is that the dimwit conductor changes the channel to ABS-CBN.

As a result, I am forced to watch idiotic shows from this stupid channel. However, there is a single drama series that irked me the most. The series is called "Sa Piling Mo." In this series, the protagonist is the actor Piolo Pascual and his love interest is Judy Ann Santos. Piolo Pascual here plays the part of a blind athlete. But wait, not just your ordinary blind athlete, a fucking blind swimmer! How asinine is that? Don't you know how much you train a blind person, he has a fucking bad sense of direction. That is why you don't see many blind athletes, especially swimmers, they are just going to swim to the bottom of the pool.

And yet, this dimwit actor Piolo Pascual joined in a swimming competition and won. How idiotic is that? Well, for one reason, if you have a disability, you are fucking disqualified from competiting in sports and you have to join special sports competition for disabled persons. Man, these scriptwriters, directors, heck, let's just say the whole production team of this asinine drama series are big fucking idiots.

That's why I hate TV.

Listed in Technorati under , , , ,

No comments: