Friday, September 15, 2006

I Want to Watch a Toothpaste Commercial, Not a 30 Seconds Airtime of Armpits

Man, you got to hate these entire idiotic toothpaste commercial these days. These commercials show nothing but fags dancing around like idiots, smiling with their teeth that are painted with white acrylic paint. Well, a lot of them make me want to go on a killing spree, but nothing will prepare you for the abomination of toothpaste commercial of Colgate (an idiotic toothpaste brand) featuring Jay-R.

For the dimwits who don't know Jay-R, he's a faggot of a singer. He does silly dance steps with a face that will make you want to punch him until his teeth are all gone.

But enough about his crap of a career, let's talk about his part in the toothpaste commercial. Here's the fag boy Jay-R in a sleeveless shirt dancing and doing random shit where you can see his armpits and in a few seconds, you will be treated to a close-up of his armpits then go on and on talking about the toothpaste. The first time I saw that fucking commercial, I literally cried. Yes, the most bad ass person on earth (me) cried when I saw that commercial. I cried blood! No amount of alcohol treatment to your eyes will wash away the horror of seeing that faggot's armpits in toothpaste commercial. Shit, I don't know if they just showed a commercial for armpit sniffing or toothpaste commercial.

Hey asshole toothpaste companies, if you are going to make toothpaste commercials, make sure it is all about teeth, not armpits. Well, unless you of course you market toothpaste as armpit deodorant now. Oh well, you are idiots anyway.

Listed in Technorati under , , ,

1 comment:

Armpit Lover said...

I don't know about you, but I totally LOVED that commercial because of Jay-R's armpits. I find his bushy armpits extremely sexy.

And for someone who cries blood whenever he sees a "fag's" armpits, you seem to love writing about it. I got hot just reading your (pointless) diatribe. You so LOVINGLY described the way Jay-R's armpits were shown in all their bushy glory in that TVC.

So, I guess a little thank you is in order.

Here's to hoping that you would write more against guys' armpits next time.